Light this inviting scent when you want to meditate, do yoga, or relax. This candle scent is relaxing and smells like a visit to the spa. This exquisitely fragrant soy-blend candle will transform your yoga practice.
Our candle is hand-crafted with premium soy and coconut wax, so the candle burns cleanly and evenly, infusing your home with a tranquil and relaxing scent. We use lead-and-zinc-free cotton wicks, which allows for a clean and long candle burn.
Helpful Candle Burning Tips:
To prevent your candle from the tunneling effect, your first candle burn should be at least two hours for our larger candles (10 – 14 ounces) and at least one hour for our smaller candles (8-ounce). If you don’t follow this tip, you are almost guaranteed to get tunneling.
Reuse or Recycle our Candle Tins!
Our beautiful candle tins can be repurposed by using a double boiler to melt the remaining wax in the tin. If you do not have a double boiler, you can simply add the candle tin into a pot of boiling water to melt the wax. Then, simply pour the melted wax onto some paper towels or directly into your trash can.
You can reuse our decorative candle tins to give as gifts or store items like coins, buttons, or even snacks. The possibilities are endless!
Namaste Here and Chill Soy-Blend Candle - (8 OZ, 220 G)
Our all-natural, eco-friendly, single wick, soy-blend candles are hand-poured and scented with the highest quality fragrance oils. You can breathe in our highly fragrant scented candles without harming your respiratory health. Our candles are free from lead, phthalates, harmful dyes, and artificial scents.
Fragrance Notes: Eucalyptus, Mint, and Patchouli.
Candle Safety Tips
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets
- Do not burn your candle for more than four hours
- When lighting a candle, make sure you use long matches or a long-reach lighter
- Keep your hair and loose clothing away from the flame
- Place candle on a heat-resistant candle holder
- Discontinue burning your candle when 1/2 inch remains in the container or at least two inches if using a pillar candle